Divorce Paralegal in Manhattan Beach, CA

We Can Help

Fill out the form to begin the divorce process.

The next step will be to speak to a paralegal about your divorce case in Manhattan Beach, CA. We'll talk you through the entire process, as well as take care of all necessary documentation and filing.

Overview of Manhattan Beach, CA Divorce

Talking to a paralegal about your divorce case can make clear about the entire process, as well as take care of all necessary documentation and filing.

Contested Divorce

A contested divorce involves one party filing a Petition for Divorce, while the other party files a Response to the court objecting to what was asked for in the initial party’s petition. In contested divorce cases, parties do not agree with one another and must come to a compromise before the Divorce may proceed forward.

Uncontested Divorce

An uncontested divorce occurs when both parties agree to Divorce terms, and all that is required is filing a dissolution of marriage. Divorces may also be considered uncontested when one party fails to appear or respond to the initial filing.

How We Can Help

Advanced Paralegal Services professionals have decades of experience in helping couples through the divorce process in California. By preparing all of the necessary paperwork, filing, and drafting Marital Settlement agreements, we strive to make the process simple and affordable. From the initial steps of drafting and filing your petition to Divorce documents, all the way to the final Judgment, our professionals will be with you each step of the way to ensure a full understanding of the process at hand.

If any questions or concerns should arise during your Divorce regarding the process, our paralegals are here to help. Phone consultations and online communications options leave lines of communication open to ensure your Divorce experience is both convenient and transparent.

Speak to a Paralegal


How long will it take for my divorce to be completed?

CA law- 6 months and 1 day after service of Petition to other party.

Can I get a divorce if Husband/Wife does not answer or sign divorce documents?


Am I able to get a divorce in California if I were married in a different state/country?

Yes, as long as you have been a resident of California and County for 6 months.

Do I have to go Court?

It is not necessary to go to Court. It will only be necessary if you or your spouse cannot come with an agreement re: Child Custody, Child Support, Spousal Support, or Property division.


Simple solutions for complex problems

Speak with a Paralegal
Our Locations
Lawndale, CA
Lomita, CA
Redondo Beach, CA
Hawthorne, CA
Hermosa, CA
Manhattan Beach, CA
El Segundo, CA
Gardena, CA
Torrance, CA
Lennox, CA

Our Locations

Our experienced and licensed staff is available in multiple Southern California locations so you can get the help you need where it's convenient and closest to you.